Colonial, 2-Story,Detached - TABERNACLE, NJ
This home is for the most discriminating buyer! Welcome to one of the most well maintained homes in the area. The original owners have shown the pride of ownership within this executive home located within the sought after Eagles Mere community. A neutral living room and beautiful decorated dining room greet you as you enter the home. The updated kitchen offers an open floor plan with soothing decor and efficient work area. Granite counters, Island, Double oven, Upgraded cabinets and a beautiful fireplace adorn's a perfect kitchen. Spacious family room offers a fireplace which can be woodburning or gas, ceiling fan, berber carpet and blinds. French doors lead into a bright and open sunroom. First floor laundry room with cabinets and laundry tub. Open and spacious Main bedroom offers high ceilings, ceiling fan, bright and open including and extra area which could be a study or nursery. Additional spacious bedrooms include a jack and jill bath room. Duel zone HVAC, Trex deck, professional landscape yard with an 8 zone sprinkler system and a three car garage.
Brenda Richmond of RE/MAX Connection - Marlton
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Carpet - Full; Tile - Stone; Tile or Stone; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Mudroom; Study; Sunroom
- Laundry Room
- Lenape Regional,SENECA H.S.,Wired for High Tech
- SENECA H.S.,Lenape Regional,Wired for High Tech
- Wired for High Tech,Lenape Regional,SENECA H.S.
- Wired for High Tech,SENECA H.S.,Lenape Regional